Zamzows™ Premium Potting Soil has been specifically formulated for indoor and outdoor potted plants, containers, and hanging baskets. Our quality ingredients are carefully selected to ensure high performance and reliability.
Total Nitrogen (N) ...0.17%
Available Phosphate (P2O5) ...0.12%
Soluble Potash (K2O) ...0.08%
ammonium nitrate, potassium nitrate, ureaform, sulfate of potash, and calcium phosphate.
This mix is a blend of compost, Canadian Sphagnum peat moss, aged fir bark, pumice, and perlite.
Directions for use
Potting - Indoor and Outdoor Containers:
Helpful Tips For Ensuring Success
- Use clean containers with drainage holes.
- Choose containers that will allow the plant to grow - usually one that is one or two sizes larger than the current container.
- Fill the bottom of the container with Zamzows Premium Potting Soil leaving enough space at the top of the plant.
- Gently firm the mix around the plant; don't pack too tightly.
- Water thoroughly after planting.
- Water by touch, not by sight. If the mix feels dry, water until the water runs out of the bottom of the pot and discard excess.
- Close the bag tightly after use to help prevent the mix from drying out.
- For best results, avoid excessive drying out or over-watering.