During the elimination process, pets deposit pheromones on landmarks serving to mark their territory. The Pee Post® uses Mother Nature’s own trigger, pheromones, to prompt your pet’s natural response to eliminate. The Go Here™ pheromones cause pets to eliminate in a desired area, helping maintain your lawn, making clean-up easier and aiding in house training.
- WHEN NATURE CALLS: Pee Post is a non-toxic pheromone-infused yard stake that prompts your dog’s natural response to urinate.
- OUTDOOR MAINTENANCE MADE EASY: Pee Post pheromones encourages them to eliminate in a specific area of your yard and helps make cleaning up after your dog and maintaining your lawn easier.
- SIMPLE AND EFFECTIVE: With GO HERE™ technology, Pee Post can be used alone as a house training aid, or used in conjunction with other dog house training methods.
- EASY INSTALL: Just gently hammer the post down in your designated outdoor location.
- HOUSE TRAINING HELP: For best results, keep a dedicated daily routine until your pet consistently eliminates near the post.
Remove Pee Post from its package. Choose a location in your yard where you would like your pet to do his business. The area should be quiet and grassy, away from your pet's food and water. While your pet is inside your house (so he doesn't associate Pee Post with a startling hammering noise), gently hammer on the top rounded portion of the stake until it is approximately 4 to 5 into the ground. Once Pee Post is in the ground, bring your pet back outside, preferably after eating or drinking. Lead your pet to Pee Post, and let him sniff the area. With great enthusiasm, praise him after he performs. If he does not perform, do not scold him, but continue to bring him back to Pee Post whenever you anticipate he may need to go. Continue this process until your pet consistently eliminates next to Pee Post.