Zymoc topical cream with Hydrocortisone is a skincare product designed to promote healthy skin and relieve itching caused by inflammation, dermatitis, and minor skin irritations. This cream contains hydrocortisone, which is a steroid that reduces redness, swelling, and itching by suppressing the immune system's response. It also contains other ingredients to moisturize and protect the skin. Zymoc topical cream is easy to apply and provides fast-acting relief for those with skin irritations.
Aloe Vera, Benzyl Alcohol,Dextrose, Glucose Oxidase, Glycerin, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Hydrocortisone, Isopropyl Myristate, Lactoferrin, Lactoperoxidase, Lysozyme, Potassium Iodide, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Gluconate.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on animals with known or suspected sensitivity to corticosteroids such as pregnant or lactating females or exotics.
- Not for use on pregnant or lactating females.
- Avoid contact with mucous membranes.
- Do not apply to large areas of the body.
- If condition persists or worsens for more than 7 days, stop use and consult a veterinarian.
- Not for use on humans.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of unintended consumption, contact a physician.
- Retain carton for reference to important information
- Consult a veterinarian before use.
- Store at room temperature.