Modern science proves that your dog shares the DNA of ancient canines, like the wolf. Years of domestication and excellent care have turned your dog from a fierce and wary hunter to a trusting best friend. Although his tastes demand something of the wild, his diet should provide him with all the best nutrition available today. And that is exactly what he gets with Taste of the Wild.
- SUSTAINABLY SOURCED SALMON – Salmon, the number one ingredient in this formula, provides high-quality protein and omega fatty acids for skin and coat health. To help promote sustainable fishing, we use a blend of wild-caught and farmed salmon.
- SPECIES-SPECIFIC PROBIOTICS – Healthy digestive and immune systems are vital to the overall health of your pet. Our proprietary K9 Strain® Probiotics are developed specifically for dogs and added after the cooking process to ensure viability. Each pound of Taste of the Wild provides 80 million live, active cultures that help support healthy digestive and immune systems.
- IDEAL FOR ADULT DOGS – This recipe is specifically designed to provide complete nutrition and help maintain the sleek condition of good health for your adult dog.
- EGG-FREE – This formula is made without eggs or egg products, which may be suitable for dogs who have a sensitivity to eggs.
- DRIED CHICORY ROOT – This source of prebiotic fiber provides fuel for the beneficial probiotic bacteria in the digestive system.
- ANTIOXIDANTS – Vegetables, legumes, and fruits, including sweet potatoes, peas, tomatoes, blueberries and raspberries, provide nutrients that help support your dog’s overall well-being while guaranteed levels of zinc, selenium and vitamin E support the immune system.
Salmon, ocean fish meal, sweet potatoes, potatoes, peas, canola oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), lentils, salmon meal, smoked salmon, potato fiber, natural flavor, salt, choline chloride, taurine, dried chicory root, tomatoes, blueberries, raspberries, yucca schidigera extract, dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried Bifidobacterium animalis fermentation product, vitamin E supplement, iron proteinate, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, ferrous sulfate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, potassium iodide, thiamine mononitrate, manganese proteinate, manganous oxide, ascorbic acid, vitamin A supplement, biotin, niacin, calcium pantothenate, manganese sulfate, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride, vitamin B12 supplement, riboflavin, vitamin D supplement, folic acid.