Sterling Rescue Reusable Yellow Jacket Trap
The RESCUE! Reusable Yellowjacket Trap has a unique trap design that prevents yellowjackets from escaping. Yellowjackets fly in through holes in the bottom of the trap, then continue upward through the interior cone and become trapped within the outer cylinder. The yellowjackets eventually die of dehydration. Our trap's durable construction holds up in sunlight for many seasons of use, and its clear plastic walls allow you to see the yellowjacket "body count" so you can empty the trap when full.
Unique Features & Benefits
- Catches multiple species of yellowjackets
- Attractant lasts for weeks without daily maintenance
- Attractant refills are available, including the RESCUE! 10-week Attractant Cartridge for even longer-lasting performance
- Won't trap beneficial honeybees
- The double-chambered design prevents yellowjackets from escaping
- Durable plastic holds up in sunlight for seasons of use
- Used by government agencies as well as major U.S. zoos, parks, campgrounds, resorts, and school districts
- The clear plastic tube allows you to see the yellowjacket "body count"
Our Yellowjacket Traps do not use any killing agents or poisons. The product relies on trapping yellow jackets until they expire on their own.
The yellowjacket lures we use are very powerful at attracting yellowjackets. Use caution when maintaining traps. Make sure any trapped yellowjackets are dead before handling and rebaiting the trap.
What It Catches
Roughly a dozen species of yellow jackets throughout North America are known to bite and sting people. The RESCUE! Reusable Yellowjacket Trap is designed to lure them all.
Where To Hang It
Our Reusable Yellowjacket Traps are intended for OUTDOOR USE. We recommend hanging the trap at least 20 feet away from outdoor living spaces.
Good Locations for the Disposable Yellowjacket Trap are any area 20 feet away from human activity:
- Shepherd's hooks