Canidae Cat Goodness for Skin and Coat Formula Real Salmon 5 LB
Goodness For Skin & Coat: Dry Cat Food with Real Salmon
Canidae Goodness Skin and Coat Formula with Real Salmon has real salmon as the first ingredient and is composed of high-quality, wholesome ingredients. Rich in omega 3 and 6 fatty acids to support a shiny coat and natural skin barrier, along with zinc and biotin for healthy skin and coat.
- Focused nutrition for healthy cats. Crafted with real salmon as the first ingredient and paired with zinc and biotin to support healthy skin and coat
- Complete and balanced goodness for adult cats. This recipe, formulated by a vet nutritionist, is rich in omega 3 and 6 fatty acids to support a shiny coat and natural skin barrier
- Recipes developed with a board-certified veterinary nutritionist
- Formulated with antioxidants and probiotics to support a healthy digestive and immune system, along with a nutritious blend of vitamins and minerals to support healthy joints, skin, and coat
- Formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for Maintenance.
Salmon, Turkey Meal, Chicken Meal, Oatmeal, Garbanzo Beans, Lentils, Peas, Whole Grain Sorghum, Pea protein, Dried Whole Egg, Chicken Fat, Suncured Alfalfa Meal, Flaxseed, Natural Flavor, Choline Chloride, Potassium chloride, Salt, Taurine, Vitamin E Supplement, DL- Methionine, Iron sulfate, Iron Proteinate, Zinc proteinate, Zinc Sulfate, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate, Niacin, Copper Proteinate, Dried Chicory Root, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Mixed Tocopherols, Biotin, Lecithin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Sodium Selenite, Manganese Proteinate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Manganese Sulfate, Riboflavin, Sage extract, Cranberry, Sunflower Oil, Papaya, Pineapple, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Manganous oxide, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Beta-carotene, Rosemary extract, Potassium iodide, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Cobalt Proteinate, Dried Lactobacillus casei fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product
Crude Protein (min.) 33.00%
Crude Fat (min.) 12.75%
Crude Fiber (max.) 5.00%
Moisture (max.) 9.00%
Zinc (min.) 75 mg/kg
Vitamin E (min.) 50.00 IU/kg
Biotin (min.) 0.70 mg/kg
Omega-6 Fatty Acids* (min.) 1.90%
Omega-3 Fatty Acids (min.) 0.70%
Ascorbic acid* (vitamin C) (min) 15 mg/kg
Taurine* (min.) 0.10%
Glucosamine* (min.) 400 mg/kg
Chondroitin Sulfate * (min.) 700 mg/kg
Total microorganisms* (min.) 220,000 CFU/g
* Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.