Aquarium Pharmaceuticals Pond-Zyme Sludge Destroyer 8 OZ
API POND-ZYME SLUDGE DESTROYER Pond Water Cleaner with Barley reduces build-up of fish waste and consumes pond sludge, which is typically a build-up of organic matter that degrades water quality and clogs pumps and filters. POND-ZYME SLUDGE DESTROYER uses natural bacteria and barley as active ingredients to break down algae and fish waste, digest leaves and grass clippings, and reduce overall pond maintenance for the season. This product is exclusively for use in ornamental ponds. Use as directed, dosing twice a week for two weeks at the beginning of the spring start-up season and at the end of the season, and dosing once every two weeks for regular maintenance. With API POND products, it’s easy to keep a beautiful pond. For almost 60 years API has developed premium solutions with proven and effective results for your family and ours. API offers a range of testing kits, water conditioners, and nutritionally superior food, because we’re dedicated to making a better underwater world. They work to provide a safe, hospitable environment for fish such as koi, catfish, perch, goldfish and more. At API, we understand the rewards and relaxation of fishkeeping because we have a passion for fish too.
- Contains natural active ingredients to break down fish waste and consume pond sludge
- Breaks down dead algae and digests leaves and grass clippings
- Helps to reduce overall pond maintenance and keep pond clean
- Use twice a week for two weeks in ornamental ponds for start-up and end of season, then once every two weeks for regular maintenance
- Contains one (1) API POND-ZYME SLUDGE DESTROYER Pond Cleaner With Natural Pond Bacteria And Barley 8-Ounce Container
- Treats up to 8000 gallons
Use Instructions: Initial dose at Spring start-up and end of season dose: add two scoops per 200 gallons of pond water twice a week for 2 weeks. Maintenance dose: add one scoop per 200 gallons every 2 weeks.
Storage Instructions: Store in original containers. Keep containers securely sealed. Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area. Store away from incompatible materials and foodstuff containers.