Aquarium Pharmaceuticals Pond Simply Clear With Barley 16 OZ
API POND SIMPLY CLEAR Pond Water Clarifier provides a two-step approach for an incomparably clean and clear pond. API POND SIMPLY CLEAR Pond Water Clarifier quickly clears murky, cloudy pond water, and it breaks down pond sludge for maximum cleaning power. API POND SIMPLY CLEAR works by aggregating tiny suspended particles in pond water to form larger clusters which fall to the bottom of the pond where they are consumed by a super concentrated blend of beneficial bacteria. This solution is safe for fish and pond plants, as well as surrounding wildlife and pets, when used as directed. Exclusively for freshwater ponds, this solution is most effective when used every two weeks. With API POND products, it’s easy to keep a beautiful pond. For almost 60 years API has developed premium solutions with proven and effective results for your family and ours. API offers a range of testing kits, water conditioners, and nutritionally superior food, because we’re dedicated to making a better underwater world. They work to provide a safe, hospitable environment for fish such as koi, catfish, perch, goldfish and more. At API, we understand the rewards and relaxation of fishkeeping because we have a passion for fish too.
- Clears cloudy water and consumes sludge quickly with a powerful dual-action solution
- Clumps floating particles into large clusters and breaks down dead algae, sludge and fish waste
- Safe for freshwater ponds, fish and pond plants, as well as surrounding wildlife and pets
- Use every two weeks in freshwater ponds for best results
- Contains one (1) API POND SIMPLY CLEAR Pond Water Clarifier 16-Ounce Bottle
- Treats up to 4000 gallons
Use Instructions: For initial dose at spring start-up and end of season dose, add 0.5 cup per 500 gallons of pond water twice a week for 2 weeks. For maintenance dose, add 4 tbsp. per 500 gallons of pond water every 2 weeks.
Storage Instructions: Store in original containers. Keep containers securely sealed. Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area. Store away from incompatible materials and foodstuff containers.