API POND STRESS COAT Pond Water Conditioner works instantly to remove chlorine, chloramines and ammonia from tap water and neutralize heavy metals. With the healing power of aloe vera, API POND STRESS COAT is also scientifically proven to reduce fish stress by 40%, which helps reduce susceptibility to disease and infection. STRESS COAT forms a synthetic slime coating and replaces the natural secretion of slime that is interrupted by handling, shipping, fish fighting and other forms of stress, as well as helping to prevent electrolyte loss. This formula is scientifically proven to heal wounds, including torn fins and skin wounds, and promote regeneration of damaged fish tissue. API POND STRESS COAT Water Conditioner comes recommended by professional fish handlers. Use this pond dechlorinator solution when adding or changing freshwater pond water, when you add new fish to your pond, and when your fish are damaged by injury or disease. With API POND products, it’s easy to keep a beautiful pond. For almost 60 years API has developed premium solutions with proven and effective results for your family and ours. API offers a range of testing kits, water conditioners, and nutritionally superior food, because we’re dedicated to making a better underwater world. They work to provide a safe, hospitable environment for fish such as koi, catfish, perch, goldfish and more. At API, we understand the rewards and relaxation of fishkeeping because we have a passion for fish too.
- Protects fish and removes harmful-to-fish chemicals from tap water to make water safe
- Contains Aloe Vera to replace fish's protective coat damaged by handling, shipping or fighting
- Safe for freshwater ponds, fish and pond plants, as well as surrounding wildlife and pets
- Use when adding or changing water, when adding new fish, and when fish are damaged by injury or disease
- Contains one (1) API POND STRESS COAT Pond Water Conditioner 1-Gallon Bottle
- Treats up to 15360 gallons
Use Instructions: When adding water to the pond: add 120 ml. for each 480 gallons of pond water. When introducing fish to the pond and to promote healing: double the dose.
Storage Instructions: Store in original containers. Keep containers securely sealed. Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area. Store away from incompatible materials and foodstuff containers.