Durvet Wormeze Gel 4 OZ
Durvet Wormeze Gel 4 OZ is a dog and cat gel wormer for the removal of large roundworms (ascarids) (Toxocara canis,Toxocara catiandToxascaris leonina).
Use for dogs, cats, puppies, and kittens over 6 weeks of age.
- Inexpensive control and removal of large roundworms, the most prevalent intestinal parasite to afflict dogs and cats of any age
- Easy to use, may be added directly to the pet’s water or food
- Safe for puppies and kittens over 6 weeks of age
- Very palatable
PIPERAZINE CITRATE - 275mg/teaspoon (5mL)
- Administer one teaspoonful (5 mL) per 5 lbs. of body weight
- Apply into pet’s mouth or mix into food
- Administer to cats and dogs 6 weeks or older
- Repeat treatment 10 days after the first treatment
- Each tube treats up to 118 lbs. of body weight
The presence of these parasites should be confirmed by laboratory fecal examination. Consult your veterinarian for assistance in the diagnosis, treatment and control of parasitism.